2-YEAR LIMITED PERIOD WARRANTY
Cerina Labs Private Limited having its registered office at Raja Prasadamu, Level 2, Wing 2, Plot No. 6A & 6B, Botanical Garden Road, Hyderabad-500084, Telangana, India, (herein after referred to as “Company”) warrants that the Cerina brand of Air Purifier (“Product”), from the date of purchase by end user (“Customer”), is devoid of any manufacturing defect(s), and on the following terms and conditions, as the case may be, provide free of charge repair of part(s) for “Product” or replace the functional part(s) or replace the air purifier, solely at their discretion, if it is determined by the Company or Company’s authorized service representative to be defective due to physical manufacturing defect.
The above-mentioned warranty shall be valid for all functional parts (controls, switches, motor) for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase by Customer as mentioned on Purchase Invoice (“Warranty Period”).
The Company shall provide warranty services through its authorized Dealer/Service Centre or any authorized person, at the Service Centre, during the Warranty Period subject to below terms and conditions
Cerina Air Purifiers are designed and manufactured for continual best performance of air purification in normal, indoor, domestic settings. In an unlikely event of non-functioning of the Product when used in the way it is meant to be and used in accordance with instructions listed in its User Manual, Company will put its best efforts to promptly attend to any breakdown complaint lodged by the Customer.
This warranty shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Warranty will be effective from the date of purchase.
- Customer must provide the original Purchase Invoice and duly filled warranty card at the time of requesting the warranty services, failing to produce the same by customer will forfeit the right to claim the warranty. Original Purchase Invoice (Invoice with tax) with duly filled warranty card is must to claim the warranty.
- Total warranty period is limited as provided hereunder from the date of Purchase Invoice irrespective of the period for which the Product was not in use, was not performing properly or was under breakdown. In the event of repairs of any part or replacement of part (s) or replacement of Product during the said warranty period, the warranty shall thereafter continue only for the unexpired period of the original warranty period. The defective part(s) or Product shall become property of the Company.
- Warranty does not cover the replaceable Composite (bacteriostatic, activated carbon, HEPA) filter, wheels, plastic, and physical structure of air purifier.
- The Company or Company’s authorized Service Centre reserves the right to decide at its sole discretion, for replacing any defective part with a substitute without affecting the performance of the Product or of replacement of the Product.
- This warranty shall not apply with respect to the Product or any part thereof which has been subject to, repair/installation by any unauthorized person or use of any accessories other than those specified by Company or Company’s authorized Service Centre; any accident or damage during transit; mishandling; unauthorized modifications; input voltage beyond specifications; riots; commercial use; lightning; use contrary to the operations specified in the User Manual supplied with the Product; alteration; there is no Cerina hologram; if unit/part(s) serial No. is mutilated, defaced, or altered; fire, flood or such occurrences; water; presence of any foreign object or living creature (e.g., rat, lizard, insect, ants, etc.) inside the product; use of harmful chemicals; usage of Product in an abnormally corrosive alkaline/acidic atmosphere; and any change or defect resulting due to improper maintenance or negligent operation of the Product.
- The Company or Company’s authorized Service Centre shall not be liable or be deemed to be in default for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from causes beyond its reasonable control including delay in repair due to non-availability of any component or accessory, labour problem, restrictions and regulations of the government, public movement, war and any unavoidable circumstances, specially vis-à-vis the import of supplies and raw material or if the Company’s authorized Service Centre is otherwise prevented from performing its functions under this warranty.
- The warranty extended herein is in lieu of implied conditions and warranties under the law and is confined to the repair(s) of defective parts and does not cover any consequential or resulting liability, damage or loss arising from such defects in whatsoever circumstance it may be. Furthermore, the warranty in no case shall extend to the payment of any monetary consideration in whatsoever circumstances.
- Any defect in the electrical installation or wiring at site must be rectified by the Customer as per the recommendation of Company’s authorized Service Centre representative. Product power requirements are mentioned on the package and technical specifications in User Manual. Customer is to contact Service Centre for any query if site does not meet above requirements and is to get it corrected on their own as per instructions from the Service Centre.
- Exclusions of warranty:
- Any physical damage deliberately made on the Air Purifier structure or cabinet to take undue benefits from Warranty shall be excluded from the right(s) to claim warranty under any circumstances.
- Any Unauthorized Opening(s) and/or any attempt to reverse engineer the product including but not limited to De-compilation, Reassembling or any way to open the cabinet by any unauthorized person will waive the complete rights(s) of customer to invoke this Contract of Warranty in any condition(s) in whatsoever circumstances it may be.
- In the event of any difference or dispute arising with reference to the terms and conditions of this warranty or their interpretation, the same shall be referred to a sole arbitrator, who shall be appointed by Company. The decision of the sole arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties. Such arbitration proceedings shall be held at Hyderabad, Telangana, only, and provision of the Arbitration & Conciliation Act 1996 shall apply to the arbitration proceedings.
- This warranty does not cover cost of labour, transportation of the product from the place of installation to the Company’s authorized Service Centre and other incidental expenditures, which shall be borne by the Customer. However, as mentioned earlier, the Company or Company’s authorized service representative, at its sole discretion, as the case may be, in compliance with listed terms and conditions, will determine if it will bear the cost of repair or replacement of faulty functional part(s) or replacement of the air purifier, including cost of one-time to and fro transportation from place of installation to the Company’s authorized Service Centre, if it is determined to be a genuine physical manufacturing defect.
- Cerina Air Purifier is designed for indoor air cleaning purpose only, not suitable for industrial cleaning applications or for application other than air cleaning purpose.
- While Company’s authorized Service Centre will make every effort to carry out repairs at the earliest, it is however made explicitly clear that the Company or Company’s authorized Service Centre is under no obligation to do so in a specified period.
- This warranty is valid only in the territory of India.